this is my me, being, me.

this is my me, being, me.
boo!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

a little about me...

i realized that i haven't really introduced myself. well, here it goes.

i am a college student, a senior to be exact.
i am Star Wars fan to the core.
this is the shirt that i bought a couple weeks back. i got in the mail yesterday.

i just realized i am making a duck face. SHAME, Ali, SHAME.






I have a lot of graphic shirts that pertain to Star Wars and many other things.



 I love pretty much all kinds of music. Music is a big part of my life and it gives me a lot of inspiration to my photography.
All except Rap. Just not pleasing to me.


i love dancing until someone catches me and then i am embarrassed, extremely.

what i really in life is to go dancing and just dance away all my problems.
but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

i love online shopping but hate any other kind of shopping. I like shopping without pants, what can i say?


i kind of cuss like a sailor. but i try to have a filter in some situations.

I recently watched "The Katy Perry movie" and I absolutely loved it! I now have a high respect for her and her music. Call me what you want, but I had to go through half of the things she faced, I wouldn't come out on top that's for sure.

The fact that she still loves God after her parent's control and the constant 'shove it down your throat' kinda thing, it's amazing! She is an inspiration to me, and the way she treats her fans is beautiful.

i think that will be it for now.

:)
--the girl with the bird tattoo.