this is my me, being, me.

this is my me, being, me.
boo!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

You could say that I'm a tease...

a little sneak into "For The Heart Broken, Part II"

enjoy!!

For the Heart Broken, Part II



*5 weeks later*

“Lily!” was what was shaking me out of the daydream I was currently having.
“Huh?” I shake my head and I find a man in front of me waving his hands in my face. “How can I help you” Never mind how he knew my name.
“I need those.” Pointing to a couple cans of green beans. I totally forgot that I was in the grocery store.
“Oh, sorry. Daydreaming.” I pushed my cart further down the aisle. “How do you know my name?” He points to my shirt. I glance down, and blush in embarrassment. I’m totally wearing my name tag from work. Wow, I am a total airhead today. I think to myself. I started to walk away when this guy, whoever he is, says,
“So you’re not going to ask me for mine. Kinda rude, don’t cha think?” he chuckles.
“Oh, sorry. What’s your name?”
“Oh, I don’t give my name out to strangers.” I made a face of confusion.
“Excuse me?” Was this a prank? Cause I wasn’t getting it.
“I’m joking. You ever heard of them?”
“Ha ha, yes.” I roll my eyes. It’s a good thing that he’s kinda cute.
“So what’s your name? Or are you not going to tell me?”

“My name is Jacob. But people call me Jake.” he stuck out his hand to shake it, I took it.
"Nice to meet you, Jake." He still had my hand. This is awkward. I quickly drew my hand out of his grasp and awkwardly looked away.
"Well, I need to get home, Nice meeting you." Okay, that was weird, I thought.
"See ya around." he says.
As I have my items rung up at the cash register, I couldn't help but wonder who this Jake was. I couldn't help but think of what it would be like to be his friend.