(i have been doing it since the 1st of November on Facebook)
1. Momma didn't raise no fool.
*translation* i'm thankful for my momma and the way she raised me.
2. i'm blessed with amazing parents.
Love you guys :)
3. i'm thankful for mercy.
there have been many times where i messed up, said the wrong thing or failed a friend and instead of getting the punishment i deserved, i received mercy instead.
4. i'm thankful that i have many things to be thankful for. blessed.
5. i'm thankful for my brother, Trey. He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. He says that I'm the best sister in the world, but really he is the best brother in the world!
6. today i am thankful for comedy. i don't know what i would do without my hilarous friends. a laugh could always be used around stressful times. :)
and you can't forget YouTube...
7. even though i spent most of my day in the dumps, i still have something to be thankful about.
today, i am thankful for winter coats. because it is starting to get chilly out there. and also i'm thankful for friends who know how to cheer me up. :)
8. today, i am thankful for fridays.
simply because today is friday. :)
9. today, I am thankful for my friends. they cheer me up whenever I am down. they make me laugh... beyond blessed to have a good group of people I like to call friends! whether we just met or we've known each other for a long time, I'm grateful for all of you!!!
10. I'm thankful for our Armed Forces. it's because of what they do and sacrifice that i'm able to post about it on Facebook (and here). I'm so proud to say that my brother is in the Armed Forces. I'm grateful for him and his friends that do what they do.
11. Posting thank you to the veterans on Facebook to me isn't enough, we have to do more than that. Just simply typing the letters on your phone or computer isn't enough for me. I'm eternally grateful for the men and women who served and who do serve and who will serve. Wish I could hug my grandfather's right now, hopefully I will get to see my grandpa this weekend.
12. I am thankful for hoodies.
because it is freezing in my room...
13. i'm thankful for sweatpants. they are lovely to put on when you wake up five minutes before chapel.
14. i am thankful for my friend Lorena. She still loves me even though my Spanish sucks (well I hope she still loves me) and sometimes I don't even know how to speak English sometimes. She is a blast to be around and makes me laugh all the time! She is a great friend and I highly recommend being friends with this chica. ;)
15. today, i am thankful for my dad. he took the time after a long day of work to travel to hannibal came and picked me up and took me home. i just wish it was on better terms. love you Dad!
16. Today I am thankful for my family. Even though I don't always agree with them on something but I will always love them.
17. I skipped. oops.
22. Today I am thankful for the fact that I can run two miles in fiftee minutes. That means I only need to shave three minutes off of my run. I can do this!!!
obviously i didn't stick to it, but oh well.
9. today, I am thankful for my friends. they cheer me up whenever I am down. they make me laugh... beyond blessed to have a good group of people I like to call friends! whether we just met or we've known each other for a long time, I'm grateful for all of you!!!
10. I'm thankful for our Armed Forces. it's because of what they do and sacrifice that i'm able to post about it on Facebook (and here). I'm so proud to say that my brother is in the Armed Forces. I'm grateful for him and his friends that do what they do.
11. Posting thank you to the veterans on Facebook to me isn't enough, we have to do more than that. Just simply typing the letters on your phone or computer isn't enough for me. I'm eternally grateful for the men and women who served and who do serve and who will serve. Wish I could hug my grandfather's right now, hopefully I will get to see my grandpa this weekend.
12. I am thankful for hoodies.
because it is freezing in my room...
13. i'm thankful for sweatpants. they are lovely to put on when you wake up five minutes before chapel.
14. i am thankful for my friend Lorena. She still loves me even though my Spanish sucks (well I hope she still loves me) and sometimes I don't even know how to speak English sometimes. She is a blast to be around and makes me laugh all the time! She is a great friend and I highly recommend being friends with this chica. ;)
15. today, i am thankful for my dad. he took the time after a long day of work to travel to hannibal came and picked me up and took me home. i just wish it was on better terms. love you Dad!
16. Today I am thankful for my family. Even though I don't always agree with them on something but I will always love them.
17. I skipped. oops.
22. Today I am thankful for the fact that I can run two miles in fiftee minutes. That means I only need to shave three minutes off of my run. I can do this!!!
obviously i didn't stick to it, but oh well.