a friend recently tried setting me up with a friend of hers, and i don't think it went as planned, for her...
i don't know if i'm hurt because it didn't work out, i wasn't even interested in the dude. or if i'm hurt because she tried setting me up with someone. i really don't want a boyfriend, nor do i think that the guy she was thinking of was the one for me, but a part of me is a little hurt.
why though?
i don't care if the guy was interested or not, so why am i hurt??
why am i in a bad mood?!?
i just need to remember that i am a Princess because my Father is the King of Kings, whether I have a boyfriend or not.
"which God will bring about in his own time--God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords"
1 Timothy 6:15
"the princess, daughter of the King is very beautiful, all glorious within. Her gown is woven with gold."
Psalm 45:13
"I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:8
This anger and sadness is obviously the work of the evil one, and I can't let something like a stupid boy ruin a friendship. No, I'm not mad at my friend at all. But if I let the bitterness simmer, the bitterness will grow. I guess the purpose of this blog is to encourage all you ladies, or whoever is reading this blog who happen to be men, is too stay strong when things go rough in life. Remember that you are a Princess of the King no matter what you're status is! Single, taken, married, divorced, rich, poor, well-off, or in debt up to your eyes, you are BEAUTIFUL! Don't let anyone tell you differently.
I feel much better, thank you Lord!
goodnight,
the girl with the bird tattoo.