Things didn't end up working out with a guy I was talking and I'm glad. I'm calling it a blessing in disguise. Call me weird, but I'm glad he told me that he had no intentions of dating me. I don't have any pressure of what I might be aaying when I'm around him. I dont want to worry about impressing him. I can graduate in May and come home to an internship that I have arranged in the summer and not have to worry about keeping in touch with him and missing him. I'm not saying that dating someone and missing them is bad. I'm just thankful that I've got my life ahead of me and I can go anywhere without consulting someone about whether or not I can go. Im so glad that I can be just friends with him and not have to worry about whether or not he likes me. There are no playing games, we are just friends. Nothing more.
Thankful. That's what I am, very thankful.
Movies tell us that we need a guy in our lives to make us happy and successful. Thats not how it is at all. I don't need a guy to make me feel beautiful, I already know I am beautiful! I dont need a man to tell me that. And neither do you! If you wanna date, do it for the right reasons, not to make yourself feel better or vice versa. You ladies are beautiful and the Lord loves you the way you are and don't let anybody tell you different.
You are beautiful!
--the girl with the bird tattoo.