What are you telling the world? We always say one thing but then do something completely different. We all have that one friend that calms that she doesn't do things with boys but then dresses, well, very revealing. And when she talks about how pure she is, do you have the urge to call her out on her actions? Sometimes, I have the urge to call out my own actions rather than others. I absolutely love wearing sweat pants. They are comfy, soft, and easy to put on. Jeans are just too complicated. But if I wore them everyday, I would come off as apathetic or lazy. I am not lazy, that is for sure. I am always thinking of pictures to be taking for classes and thinking of new things to draw.
When we wear certain types of clothing, it makes up a reputation. Sometimes, it can be good. Others, it can be bad.
So what are you wearing? Is it revealing, or are you wearing hoodies and sweat pants everyday? i'm not saying that wearing sweatpants are bad, but wearing them everyday could be. So the next time you are about to leave the house, ask yourself a question.