over the past week has been nothing but stressful, but I am hoping that something good will come out of this. I somehow have landed two part time jobs and an internship on top of that. I don't even wanna think about how I'm going to start paying off my school loans. cause then when I do, I get all depressed and stuff. not cool.
I have to believe that something better is out there for me. cause if I don't, I'm going to be stuck at Ace Hardware forever. I know, a job is a job. but when those payments start coming, my budget, will be just that. me barely paying my bills. go to work. come home. sleep. repeat. getting paid 8.25/hour for maybe 20 hours a week isn't cutting it for me. my parents are breathing down my neck about my future. I'm seriously at my breaking point with my parents. I love them to death, but I seriously hate living with them. but I can't afford to live on my own.
I recently totaled my car, after not even having it for a week. (classic, right?) but I still have to make payments on the loan because I was stupid and went with the cheapest car insurance out there. and didn't get full coverage. stupid me. but now I am paying for it. I'm fine on making payments, but I can't think about how I'm going to be losing hours soon at Ace and that means my paycheck goes down, way down. it was already low as it is. I feel like I'm on a treadmill half the time but never going anywhere. I really hope I'm not alone in this world.
there are pros and cons to living with my parents.
I can pretty much take the van whenever my dad doesn't need it. PRO
I don't really have a curfew. PRO
I feel like a child, because I have to ask permission to do things. CON
Rent-free. PRO
The only thing I really need to do "chore" wise is clean up the kitchen. PRO
They are constantly nagging me about something (whether it be about boys or a job) CON
My mom is pretty cool. PRO
My dad sleeps all the time. PRO
My dad is a really light sleeper. CON
My dad lets me borrow the van. PRO
I occasionally have to pitch it for the phone bill. CON (but if I were living on my own, I would have to pay a phone bill altogether)
I work with my dad. CON
My dad is the manager. PRO
I can usually ask time off. PRO
I'm expected to pick up more hours if needed. PRO (I get paid more...)
so I guess its not so bad after all...
well time for me to sign off.
because I have nothing else to say.
--the girl with the bird tattoo.