So when I say that Selena's song made me heart broken for her, I actually have no idea what I'm saying. If one of my friends gets her or his heart broken, I can't say "I know what you are going through." without lying right through my teeth. I wanna know what you're going through. I wanna know and understand and be able to say the right things and I just can't. I had a friend in high school was dating a guy for a while and when they broke up, I didn't know what to say besides "I'm here for you." And "I'm sorry."
I hate that about myself. If I could go through a heart break just so I know how to comfort you, I totally would. But I don't think there is a company out there that offers heart break. If so, I would be their only customer.
I'll take Heartbreak for $400, Alex.
I know that sounds wierd to say that I want my heart to get broken into tiny little pieces but if that means that I can be there for my best friend, so be it. I'm the kind of person that will do anything for a good friend. I try way too hard. I come off as an annoying person, probably. Do I come off as a person who tries too hard? Cause if so, I'm sorry. If I come off as judgmental, I promise I'm not or at least I try not to be.
I wish I knew what Selena is going through. I also wish that I knew her at all. Cause I'm just a fan. She doesn't know me, she doesn't text me. Wish though. That would be awesome. :D
--the girl with the bird tattoo.
